Friday 14 August 2015

Wilderness must be Explored!

When I woke up this morning, I felt the urge to explore! Luckily, my family and I are on vacation and staying at this fantastic jungle resort. There is something, Everywhere!!!

I meet'd dese guys like firs thing, dey are so cute!

Scary High places, but i'm not scared!!

Dey won't stop follering me! Dat's alright, maybe I tan bring dem home wif me!



After learning how to climb from the experts...time to come back down!!!


Yaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!


Such awesome wildlife everwheres aroun here!!


Hello Mister Sloth! Jus hanging around?!


It's been'd a great fun times, but all things come to an end..



Byeeeeeeeee!!!


I'm wearing:
Adventurer Outfit-*Tic Tot Toe*

For information on the Vacation Resort- Lolita Oleander's FlickR



No comments:

Post a Comment