Friday 28 August 2015

Go Team GO!

With school starting back, we have more to think about than just what we're going to learn, 
where we're going to sit at lunch, what we're going to wear (eek!)
We also have to think about after school programs and things to do!
I don't know about you, but my dads` have been up my booty about it!
So, I'm going to choose what any boy like me would choose...Wait for it...

*rushes around to get into position*



*Gets in his stance, smiles his biggest and cheers as enthusiastically as he can muster*

"S-P-I-R-I-T, spirit!
Hey, let us hear it!
Gonna high gear it!
'Cause we've got spirit!"


*jumps around wildly as he yells, attempting the leg kicks as he was shown*

*Shakes his pom poms and smiles his big*

 *victory dances as the team scores*




The Cheerleading outfit and poses will be avail.@ Allergic to Pink on Sept. 1st
They come in the shown colors and styles from Sugar & Spice.


I would like to make a very special shout out to Ally Warduck with the SLCS 
(SL Cheerleading Squad) for participating in the photo shoot and making a little boy extremely happy.
While spending time with Ally cheering and taking pictures, I found out that they have a cheerleading squad for kids! Which is super awesome! For more information you can visit: SLCS!
All the ladies I met we're absolutely fantastic! Than you again Ally!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment