Tuesday 18 August 2015

Juice Box and Choppers!

It was such a nice day today I couldn't resist but to go for a cruise on my new monster cycle from LiL Tykes Chop Shop. (Cause ya know, us kids can just cruise whenever we feel like it :D)
I coasted through Santa Fe, chopped down the mountains of West Virginia and just rode and rode...



Feeling the wind whip across my face (with some bugs splatting on my cheeks) AMAZING!!!


It was so peaceful here I just had to take a short pit stop and breath in the air!


Luckily I packed some toxic juice to quench my big boy thirst. I had to watch the intake to not get to sugar buzzed in the process. I was clearly startin to feel a little woozy here...


Good thing there's plenty to tinker with and polish. Kept me from driving while under the influence of my juice box! That could be a real disaster!!





About the Bikes:

Made from 100% Mesh Parts. Each come in 7 different colors and/or graphics. Comes with menu driven Huds for easy accessibility. All bikes are made for TD but, are easily adjusted for everyone! 

(Models shown are from the "Skullcrusher Chopper" selections)


I'm Wearing:
Born to Ride Dragon Outfit from Stray Kitties
(Glasses not included)

No comments:

Post a Comment