Monday 31 August 2015

Shark Bait - OoHaHa!

It's great having access to a beach all the time (thanks for the great location family!)
During the warm seasons you can just hop on over and have an amazing time and explore!
I've never really gone in the water. I've heard some pretty scary stories about being sting'd by things and having to pee on people (which doesn't sound so bad, the peeing part that is.) But, It still took me forever to get the courage to actually go in! I'm really glad I did!!


I was scooping up some sand to make a castle, cause ya know, I'm a prince and stuff *grins cheesily*


Papa got a little concerned when he looked in the buckets and saw a little more than sand!


He sat me on his lap and told me all about sharks and how cool they are and how we have to be careful with them!


Unfortunately, we can't keep them, But you can get your own!!!! (scroll down for details!)


Available at this round of The Playroom followed by the Mainstore @ Tic Tot Toe





I'm Wearing:

No comments:

Post a Comment