Friday 14 August 2015

Boy, are forever Boys...

Today was kina fun. A little random but, kina fun. I felt like being silly. Cause ya know, dats what we do. This outfit was fun to play wif too!
*climbs up on the table and starts dancing around jubilantly*


I could really dit in trouble for dis, I should take my energy outside!!

*Grins Cheekily*

Dis is weird, I not sure why we even has dis lol

*inhales deeply and lets out a joyous screech*

*climbs to the center, stretchs out on his back and starts making random noises* "boop beep bo bo ling a loo ramama jaba"

*throws his hands in the air like superman and runs off in a random direction*

K..Bye!!!! *waves like a spaz as he runs out of sight*



Wearing:
Captain Underpants Outfit from *Bean*
Panda Rainboots from ~*~SprinklyWinks*~* (gacha)
Kids supersonic gamer belt from .::Amame::.
Scribbles-Arms & Legs (Toddleedoo) from Little Nerds
Dino Face Stickers from Little Nerds

No comments:

Post a Comment