Sunday 30 August 2015

Lil Speed Dreamer..

It seems like everything goes by so fast these days!
You know us kids are growing up quicker than you grow'd ups can blink!
I get asked a lot what I wanna be when I get to be a grow'd up.
I think hard about that a lot. It changes with every new experience. 
But this time, at least for now, I want to be a Race Car Driver!
They get to be hyper in a car and don't get yelled at for it!!

My dads got me this new bed set since it's my current obsession. Thanks Papa and Daddy!!
It's hard choices like, where these frames are going that keep me occupied...


Sometimes, when no ones looking. I like to slide down the hood, just for fun! (not an actual animation)


I Count Laps, not Sheep. Story of my life!! -hashtag- The struggle is real *nods his head in seriousness*


At the end of the day, no matter what I wanna be. I know for sure, I'm always Dads Lil Champ.







You can get your Racer Bed at this round of Allergic to Pink


I'm wearing:
Dads Champ Outfit from Little Rainbows Ft'd at Allergic to Pink
Baseball Cap 2/Jacob-Coppers from Argrace
Geeky Glasses from {LPP}

No comments:

Post a Comment