Monday 17 August 2015

Boys just wanna have fun, too!!!

 Summer is so boring sometimes, especially when you're all out of camps to go to! Parents still have to work though, which was awesome for me! My dads' both had to work so they called the babysitter. I like her, she doesn't bother me much, she pretty much just sits around on the sofa and texts her boyfriend. Which leaves me the Run of the House!!! Woohooo!!!

I tried playing with my toys but, meh *shrugs* they're all the same really. Tried watching a movie...but, meh *shrugs again* I've seen them all like a Miiillion times! Then I decided to just head up to my dads` room and turn on the telie.

Woo!! My Favorite show!! I think her name is Rupaul! And she races with Drags! (whatever that means) All I know, is something about this show just 'speaks' to my soul!!

In the middle of watching all these boys (like me!) put on there Mommy's dresses and make up  I get a little sad. I don't have a mommy to borrow her stuff. But! I have 2
Sisters, an Aunt and a babysitter in the house! Who just left her purse unattended by the front door! Bazinga!!!

I run downstairs, grab her purse, hall my tiny butt upstairs as fast as my short legs can take me, make a pitstop in my sister poppy's room, grab one of her dresses from her closet. As I'm running back down the hallway I remember that my Aunt left a cpl pairs of shoes here, my dad put them in the towel closet. Yes! *Races to his parents room slam the door closed behind me, dump out my babysitters purse and rewind the show for tips!*









it took me a little while to figure out what was what. But I got it!!


I guess you could say some things are natural *grins and bats his eyes like he saw them do on Tv*


Now it's time to "Lyspnc for, your, LIFE!" and of course, dance like nobodies business!!!


one of the best things about having 2 dads...you learn how to vogue and werk it from a young age!


But Mama Ru...she teaches you simply, how to Sissy, that, walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment