Saturday 15 August 2015

Once Upon a...

Minding my business, being bored in my room. As per usual Saturday afternoon.
Lucky for me my dad just got me this REALLY awesome Lounger Chair.

My sister obviously had to come in and check out my new coolness. *rolls his eyes* Sisters are so annoying!!


Friends are always welcome though! Ally asked my dad where he got such awesomely cool furniture from. Because, ya know, she wanted some for her room too...


Available at Big Dreams For Big Kids event from Once Upon a Toy. The Mesh Hipster Longer chair is only 2 land impact, Sits 2 avatars and has 9 sit animations for each. They are For SMB/KID avatars. 6 patterns to choose from. Demo them all inworld!





I'm Wearing

Shirt- [MeshMerized] Baggy Shirt
Pants- [Whoops] - Combo Jeans (Patch) <mp only>
Hair- *Dura*  Boy55(Sienna)

No comments:

Post a Comment