Monday 25 July 2016

Neverland in Turmoil? -RSC '16-

...Entry 2..

After spotting the pirate ships and running back to camp, -
 I reach my tent where I see the adults that were brought with us -
clammering around nervously and shouting at each other.
Not the Poster People for composure lemme tell you!!




While standing around trying to catch my breath, I overhear the adults saying that 
some of the kids were tricked into following the pirates!
Apparently they were promised a life of luxury only Pirates can maintain.
One of the parents suggested that we all get together and form a plan of action.

We decided to gather by the waterhole where we flew in...






******   ******   ******







As the adults are discussing how to get the kids back and trying to calm down each other,
I spot a small glimmer form the distance out of the corner of my eye.
As it gets closer it comes in clearly. Pixies!!! 
Frickin Pixies!!! *gasps* that bigger one must be the leader of the Pixies!!


As she approaches everyone starts to take notice and everything becomes silent.
Then, you hear this soft, calming, ethereal voice speaking.
"You must remain calm. We've seen your Children, they are safe. For Now."
"The Pirates have coaxed them into believing they offer something special."
"At the moment, the pirates have use for them. So Fear Not."


"We have been at war with the Pirates for as long as I can remember."
"We apologize that you've gotten torn into our Feud. But we need your help."
"We can help you save your offspring and get you home. We need to work together."


As the fairy continues to tell her tale the parents seem to fade into the background.
I then hear a voice as she speaks to all of us children separately. 
Telling us that she can teach us to fly. 
We just have to keep believing in them.


She then sends out her Pixies as they start to sprinkle a shiny glittery dust over our heads.
"Think Happy Thoughts", she says.

I thought about Doctor Who and Dinosaurs and Chocolate Milk!
I think my sister got confused about her happy thoughts, or she got scared of being off the ground.

The Pixie Leader Lady said that flight would be our most valued weapon...




I guess we shall see.....


No comments:

Post a Comment