Thursday 14 July 2016

All Aboard!!

It's that time of year again!! 

We've all had our parents send in our submission for the annual Disney Trip.
Anxiously awaiting our boarding pass to be mailed to us like it's a Hogwarts Letter.
We watch for the Post Carriers and treat our mailboxes like Treasure Chests.

Once received we act as if Harry Potter is coming to pick us up personally.

I'm not saying this is a bad thing. I'm just simply explaining the happenings of events 
to those who aren't familiar with what is Richmond Survival Camp.

This may be your and your families first time.
They may not understand the excitement that is taking place inside you right now.
That's ok. Let's give them a minute to catch up....



...








 I couldn't reach my pass! I had to call in reinforcements. 
Luckily, my friend and neighbor Trudy is just across the way. 
She's also pretty clever when it comes to getting into things. 
"Thanks for helping me stack up some books!"


 She got pretty excited when I finally got it. 
She's going too!! This is going to be the bestest trip ever!!!


*a victory dances ensued*
I'm going to Disney!! I can't wait!!!
Oh, Mickey! Oh, Pluto! Oh, Buzz!!!
This is going to be amazing!!




******   ******   ******   ******



Outfits are Free for RSC Campers


No comments:

Post a Comment