Tuesday 26 July 2016

Fight or Flight? -RSC '16-

....Entry 3....




I don't even know where to begin. So much has happened since last I wrote!
The Pixies held a ceremony of sorts after we agreed to help them.
There was pixies everywhere!! They started wrapping us in twigs and vines and flowers.
They said that they were enchanted with protection and would act as armor.



I sure hope so!


******    ******    ******





 After ceremoning our faces off; my twin sister and I decided to get a grip on this "flying business".
It's not as easy as you'd think! Your body is kind of....floppy all over the placey.
Once you get your balance it's not so bad. I hope we get this before those pirates come looking!



 Just as the thought left my head, we turned a corner and saw some pirates unloading from their boat.
I immediately looked at my sister and screamed at her to run and tell the others. "Get Help!"



Just as I was pulling my slingshot back to fire, like Magic there was back up!
A few of my friends were accompanying some of the pixies.
Ready for Action!
They must have had a barrier up to warn them about intruders!


Quickly we surrounded them!
They must have been scared of all of us and thought again about attacking.
They scurried back into the boat and started heading back towards the big ship.
Not before they yelled some very piratey nonsense *rolls his eyes*
"We'll be back you silly landlubbers!" 
"Don't go getting too comfortable!"
"Before ya know it we'll be feeding you to the fishes ur using you as Shark Bait!"

The Fairies looked a bit concerned about the threats.
I wasn't scared though. I couldn't stop chuckling at the way they talked.

...There are a lot of ships, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment