Sunday 24 July 2016

Never Forever Land -RSC '16-

.....Entry 1.....


To whom this may reach,
We made it to Disney. 
If only for a moment. 

Half way through a ride my group was approached by fairies!
Real Fairies!

At first I thought it was part of the ride. We were at Disney! How we were supposed to know?!

The Fairy Princess who spoke to us told us of trouble she was having in her realm.
I can't remember everything that she said, it's all a bit of a blur now.
But I do remember that she said she had enough fairy dust to get us to Neverland.
But, not enough to get us back home.
In order for us to get home we would have to find Crystals to restore the Fairy Dust.
 So far, we haven't met anyone named Crystal.

While my group and many others that have been brought here were getting settled -
I decided to explore some (because I'm brave like that) and see where exactly we were.

It's not exactly how it is in the stories...



I noticed this furry fella following me. I think he might be lost too.
He ran to me when I knelt down to him. He seemed to be scared!
I gave him a price of my sandwich that I had packed in case I got lost. 
While he was nibbling I decided to name him!
"Sir Oscar Xerxes!"..."Sox" for short.


We started on our exploration adventure..Things were...a little different here.
I've never seen such big flowers in my life! All 4 years of them! Nothing like it!


That made me very curious about everything here! I set out to explore more.
What other odd things are here?! 
There's another thing, too.
It's really beautiful here and the Butterflies are veeerrrryyy helpful!

And there's Mermaids!! Real Mermaids!! That are made of Mer!
She was playing her harp really pretty. I didn't want to bother her.
Mostly, if I'm being honest. I was scared. 
She's a real life mermaid!! 


 And these rickety old bridges. "Sox" is so brave!! He kept me going!
It was swaying in the wind and the ropes kept creaking and the boards were wiggling.
I almos pee'd a little....almos...


 But there are ziplines!!!! Ziplines everywhere!!!! So many Ziplines!!!


And....Pirates?... Are those Pirate Ships?
*Grabs "Sox" and runs back to camp to tell the others*



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gaaaaah..

    First...Sox...super cute.
    Then the bridge...I almost peed too reading this report.
    Then the mermaid. Yes good. Keep away. Don't talk to strangers.
    But then the pirates? Whaaatt?
    Please find a safe place right away
    ...hide!

    ReplyDelete