Thursday 30 July 2015

Infectious, Laughter


I don't know what day it is anymore...It seems like this is the only life I know now...
Things have been getting pretty bad around here...We now have to wear masks at all times.
The grown ups have come to the conclusion that there was a massive chemical spill here that must have infected and killed everyone that previously resided here on this island.


It's now been affecting some of us...

Dis is my fren Lila, her's is jus yittle. Now hers is in Quarantine an we not tan play wis her.

Dis is Calli. She was infekid too. I not posa be in here, but hers is mine fren an I wanid a make sure hers was alright.



******



After being caught in the hospital seeing my friends I was rushed to a bon fire an told to stay there so burn off any infection that may have gotten on me...






******      ******      ******



Some of my friends and I have still managed to have some fun around, and make mischeif..obviously. We have to have some sense of normalcy about us :D


Me, Poppy, Cryssie, and Kegan finded a secret stash of adult juice in da back of a truck...  


Kegan went to lay down but, Me, Poppy and Cryssie fot da  juice tasted great and gived some to Mr Half Zombie Man!!




******      ******      ******      ******



After some rest (felt really woozy and throwed up a few times too) I snuck out of bed, wrote some letters to some friends and and released them on balloons. I hope they make it to them...


*closes his eyes and hopes upon the stars the wind carries them to his loved ones*





******      ******      ******      ******      ******      *******




Looks like the outside world is starting to rally forces!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment