Monday 27 July 2015

Have a Disney Day!!

I come home from a friends house one day to hear some great news! We're going on a trip to Disney!! The excitement was overwhelming, I've never been to Disney before! Ooh, all the people I've seen on Tv and wanted to meet! Goofy, Mickey, Donald, *gasps* Pluto!!! Oh! I just can't wait!!

I better start packing!!


With no one around to help. I didn't really know what to pack.
I randomly started grabbing things that made sense to me..
Who knows what's at Disney?! A boys gotta be prepared!
Pose - Heirloom Packing 2




Carrying...
Wheeled suitcase-*Aura's* Dino Traveling Suitcase {Tiffany}
Hand Bag-Muschi Minnion Bag (Mp Freebie)
Backpack-[BUC] "Doodles" Oxfordshire Backpack



Wearing...
Outfit-Viv.a! Kids Mario Outfit Mickey
Accesories--SneeK- Geeky Glasses
Camera-::random:: Summer Fun Camera 5 colors (Mp Freebie)
Shoes-Turducken ToddleeDoo Boys - Vance Outfit (Shoes Only)


After finally getting packed and dragging everything down the stairs, my friend Suri rushes over as my personal driver (Cause I'm a self spoiled child) arrives to take us to the airport! Best.Day.Ever!












We're dropped off at the door, grab our things and head inside!!


 Ugh, Such a long line! But, Look at all these other kids! This is going to be great!!!


I catch up with my closest friends and we get checked in...

All aboard!! (Yes, I know, That's for trains..But it's an exciting day and I can't focus right now!!)




Until later....(That's another blog post entirely!! *Evil laughs*)




No comments:

Post a Comment