Thursday 1 October 2015

Hay!! Over here!!!

Everything is changing everywhere I look! Which is really exciting, I love this time of year!
All the colors, all the smells, all the THINGS!
I was sitting outside enjoying the fresh crisp air thinking about what I should do. 

By the way...one thing they don't tell you about hay...put a blanket down first or it pokes you in the booty butt!!!



I stole one of my sisters headbands for the day...shhh...don't tell her!!

I loooove all the colors *whimpers in excitement* It's almost Halloween!!!


I got bored sitting around on hay, plus my butt was gettin all kinds of itchy. Window Punkin Shopping!


There's too many to choose from!! And how am I supposed to carry one of these any way..I need a grow'd up!



You can get your headbands from this round of Hello Beautiful!
Brought to you by ToddleTeez.






******  ******  ******  ******

I'm wearing:

Outfit:
Shirt - Mikanto - Frowny (Side Walk Gacha Event)

Body:





No comments:

Post a Comment