Friday 23 October 2015

Adult Supervision Required!!!

Let me first start by saying..Happy Halloween Month!!!
I think for the most part, the lot of us are absolutely Ecstatic!!
I know I am!!!

Events are at an all time high, and THIS is one to add to your list!
Adults, get your wallets ready and keep them filled!
Kids, keep your tummies at the ready and your fingers forever sticky!
It's time for Trunk or Treat 2015 ya'll, Oot Woot!


Ok, so let's get started!
Do have your parentals at hand when coming this year, there is absolutely something for everyone!
You'll also need help carrying everything! There's SOOO much being offered!!!
Some items do require supervision...
Ya know..so we don't drown while bobbing for apples an such...

******  ******  ******

I sneezed and started giggling when it was my turn. Luckily, Slender Man had my back!
Not someone you should trust on a normal basis by the way! He's a bit creepy...
Sorry Slender Man, you know it's true too.  o.O

*Fails his first attempt, concentrates and goes at em again*  Raaaaaah!!!

*gives up after realizing his mouth is probably just too small to grab an apple*
*Crawls up on the bench for a chit chat with Skinny Man Friend*
He's really not much of a talker..*snickers to himself*


An adult friend just so happened to walk by and interrupted my conversation (no hard feelings! Slender Guy was bein kinda lamo :p)
We walked to the other side of the park and I exploded into overly excited rants about all my new stuff!
She hoisted me up next to her on a crate and listened tentatively as I showed her everything.
I grabbed and tossed and flashed anything and everything my tiny fingers could reach!!! 


After some serious crazy gushing, most I'm sure not even understandable. She forced me in front of the camera!! (Soo hard to do :D)
This is Child Labour! *poses promptly*


Ok, let's try and break all this down...
Keep in mind EVERYTHING is at Trunk or Treat!!

Picture 1, 2 & 3 Props and Goodies:

I'm Wearing:
Outfit: Little Rainbows- This is Halloween Outfit (not @ Trunk or Treat)

Tic Tot Toe- Apple Bobbing Tub
Buglets- Wocked Witch Sign (Gift)
R(S)W- Draped Bench 
Pilot- Pumpkin Gentleman
Casita- SlenderDoll, Hoo Hoo Pumpkin Stand & Halloween Planks


Picture 4:

I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Ragamuffins- Trunk or Treat Shirt - Vampire
Pants: Bonobo - Used Jeans
ShoesPetite Bowtique- Black Sneakers
Lost Junction- Wax Lips (Happy in Black)
Hair: Bade- Luca (Greys)

Props
XoXo- Little Moments- Photo Booth Gacha--
XoXo- Little Moments Backdrop Prop
XoXo- Little Moments Rare 1 (Poseball)

Kira is Wearing:
Outfit: Rose Marine- Everytime
Glasses: Urban Warehouse- Horn Rimmed Glasses (2 Tone)
Shoes: Hilly Haalan Fashions- Blanche Heels
Hair: Catwa- Clara (Red)


Picture 5:

I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Ragamuffins- Trunk or Treat Shirt - Pumpkin
Pants: Bonobo - Used Jeans
ShoesPetite Bowtique- Black Sneakers
Lost Junction- Wax Lips (Happy in Orange)
Hair: Bade- Luca (Greys)

Props
XoXo- Little Moments Backdrop Prop
Boogers- Ghost Quartet (Rez and Touch for Song)
Quirky- Cotton Candy Monster Pal - Happy Henry
Quirky- Oh No! Ghost Pop - 3
You Know, For Kids (YKFK)- Jack O' Lantern Candy Bucket (orange)
Lost Junction- Wax Lips - Happy (In Orange)


There is Sooo much going on at this event it's near impossible to fit everything into one post!!
Keep your eyes peeled for loads more!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment