Wednesday 18 November 2015

Don't forget Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!

Ok, So, I'm not getting on this whole Christmas Train just yet...
I've seen a lot of posts about who's having what for Christmas at their events.
Don't forget Thanksgiving!!!! We're all so rushed these days. 
It feels like we have the next Holiday shoved in our faces before we can get through the one in front of us.
Call me lazy, call me easy going...call me, maybe? (sorry, couldn't help myself!)

In Honour of the Holiday, here are some refreshers of what's out there!

Also, at the bottom of the page I've included links for you history buffs.
Thanksgiving isn't just celebrated in America. Other Countries have their own tale!
It's really rather interesting...

But, before we get to that...Lemme take some selfies... *grins*


******  ******  ******  ******  ******  ******  ******  ******  ******  ******


Remember my new friend? You met her a cpl weeks ago.
Well, she's not so new anymore! She's been coming around a lot lately!
No complaints, she's one of my best friends. We share a silly personality and love having fun.
She's not like most girls I know. Not like my sisters. She's not all...Fru Fru, let's wear pink, blaaah.
*cowers in the corner snickering to himself waiting to get yelled at by his sisters*



We went up to my playroom while my parents we're getting dinner ready..
Trust me..romping loudly ensued....
She was bouncing on my sofa and then just spontaneously jumped onto my back-
yipping like an Indian!


After running around with a little Indian girl on my back (i got tired)
We decided to see who could get more dizzy the fastest *chuckles*
She's say she won...buuuut...*shakes his head* Nope...boys are way spinnier!


Just as we crashed to the ground my Papa called us downstairs for dinner.
Everyone was there! And I do mean Everyone!!
We of coarse, along with my sisters was shunned to the kids table, as always.
That's ok though, we don't need grow'd ups in our conversations anyway!
I take pride in not being a neat eater...a neater! Pfft. hahaha.
If the foods good, gobbling it is the best manners!
My Papa would say, "Siddy, Gentleman don't eat with their chins."
Nonsense! (I'm losing my allowance for that one, surely)
As you can tell, Suri feels the same about her cranberry sauce!
Totally, completely, worth it.


******  ******  ******  ******  ******  ******  ******  ******  ******  ******

Onto the goods.

Suri is wearing:

Ears: Cute Bytes  - BabyElven Ears

Access.: LacieCakes- Jelly (Friends) Necklace

Face tat.: Razzberry Inc.- Strawberry Messy Face (used as Cranberry Sauce)

Hair: Ploom- Celeste (browns)

Top: Boomerang - Ugly Baste @ Neverland Gacha Event

Bottoms: Baby Pie- Mesh Denim Skirt

Shoes: Lil Big Me- Country Kid Boots ( from: Country Kid Outfit)



Siddy us wearing:

Ears: Mandala - Unisex Steking Ears (Season 5)

Hair: Dura - Boy 45 (Sienna)

Hairbase: Entente - B&W Hairbase (tinted)

Access.: Sneek - Geeky Glasses

Face tat.: Little Mischeif Makers - Chocomilk face (used as gravy)

Top: Boomerang - Ugly Hunter @ Neverland Gacha Event

Bottoms: Bonobo - Original Jeans

Shoes: Tic Tot Toe - Snake Sneakers (part of the Wizarding Line)



Extra Things:
Kids Thanksgiving table - Boogers (mp link)


History Buffs or Curious Minds look here!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment